Living in an English speaking country, chances to immerse yourself into French culture can seem pretty limited. But, if you keep your eyes open,
you will see that some opportunities exist…. One of them only requires you to inject a bit of French flavour into your existing daily activities.
Here are a few examples to get you started:
- Write your grocery shopping list in French
- Keep a diary
- At work start your day writing a to do list in French,
- Count in French while doing your push-ups
- Change the language on your phone
- Use the French version of Facebook…
Costless and easy to put in place, put yourself in French mode and get
a taste of France every single day.
Cosmopoli'French is an exciting new concept language school based in Melbourne.